Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Press Release::Abu Dhabi and G192 accelerates International Public Private Partnerships

HH Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan and H E Gill Wallace Hope, Director General of the G192 have agreed to accelerate cooperation and collaboration on trade, development and green projects to provide critical inspiration for the region to focus on emerging sectors that will empower 100 million unemployed youth to start their own micro-enterprises.
G192 is collaborating with Abu Dhabi Municipality, Mubadala, and Aldar.
The G192’s mission statement is Equality, Opportunity and Prosperity.
The G192 will be based in the Aldar HQ building at Al Dana, Abu Dhabi, UAE.  The G192 will have 3 floors for international visitors and one floor for Executive offices. Queen of Green will do a green makeover to bring the world’s first round skyscraper from a 2007 to 2013 specification.
Each country is sending 2 senior negotiators with collaboration training and support staff to Abu Dhabi. Villas, townhouse and apartments have been selected to purchase or lease at Al Zeina. Staff will travel by water taxi to work and enjoy the health benefits of a green lifestyle. The negotiators will arrive between October and November, train in December ready for launch on January 4th 2012 UAE National Day.
The G192 is reducing the lead time for international trade deals from between 3-6 months to 6-12 days which will grow trade and make development more efficient and effective. The G20 currently represents 85% of global GDP with the other 172 countries sharing just 15%.  As smaller nations, business people and entrepreneurs  receive equal opportunities to participate in the global economy; trade and development will boom.  The global mind set will shift from scarcity to abundance and the talent, skills and energy released from all over the world.
Programs and trade deals have already been tested in 70 countries including 200,000 unemployed women in Saudi who will be empowered to start their own micro-enterprises.  The G192 will unleash a tidal wave of glocal entrepreneurship.
A green car service will be available from all airports to G192 and world class trained service Managers will ensure that trade and business officials meet the country representatives to accelerate trade contracts.
Membership, RFP’s and Contracts have been streamlined to ensure clarity, transparency and efficiency. Real-time translators will reduce mis-understandings and bridge cultural business styles.
The G192 will unleash a tidal wave of glocal entrepreneurship.

Queen of Green is a global green cooperative brand,a network of green stakeholders from 29 diverse sectors who share a common goal of transforming their world. We unite 29 stakeholder groups to cooperate and collaborate to implement 14 Socialdevelopment Programs that will improve the quality of life for 200 million of the world's poor. Ambassador Hope developed the new Foreign Empowerment Policy for President Obama, Organizing for America and the G20 leaders. Ambassador Hope has developed a Social Investment Portfolio of 14 programs to empower the poor in 70+ countries. She passionately believes in empowering the talent and skills of the poorest of the poor to become green and sustainable. By integrating the development process to ensure energy, food, and health security is combined with education and micro-enterprises for economic security it is possible to mobilize millions of citizens to be the change they want to see in the world.

1 comment:

  1. Ms. Hope,

    Please contact founder of GreenTV.

    Please use the short contact form at