Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Daria Trifu, Daria Trifu, Vice President, Toronto Pictures


“I have been lucky and honored to meet Ambassador Hope via social networking. Right now I am in the difficult position of raising the final part of the budget for the film ABUSED IN AMERICA, a monumental and historical feature film exposing the sexual, physical and mental abuse of children in the US. I am still looking to raise $800,000 in less than two weeks and Ambassador Hope wants me to succeed in making this movie. 

Ambassador Hope is mentoring me daily. The knowledge and the experience she possesses is of great value. From afar she drives my actions with the best advice and with efficient and precise suggestions. Not only she gives me ideas, names and instructions but she also gives me inner strength. She is a real mentor and, with her enthusiasm and her interest for the topic, she gives me the vigor to go ahead. 

The thanks we will write for her in the credits of the film will be just symbolic. I really thank Ambassador Hope from the bottom of my heart because I believe that without her input it will not be possible to achieve the remaining finance in such a short time, and to produce ABUSE IN AMERICA as scheduled. 

I feel that with her continuos support and guidance, I will succeed in making this motion picture and in giving a voice to thousands of abused children. 

Ambassador Hope’s advice is priceless and I am proud to call her my mentor. 

Daria Trifu, 
Executive Producer” March 4, 2011

Daria Trifu, Daria Trifu, Vice President, Toronto Pictures
was with another company when working with Ambassador G Wallace at The White House




Queen of Green is a global network of green stakeholders from 29 diverse sectors who share a common goal of transforming their world.

Ambassador Hope has developed a Social Investment Portfolio of 14 programs to empower the poor in 70+ countries. She passionately believes in empowering the talent and skills of the poorest of the poor to become green and sustainable. By integrating the development process to ensure energy, food, and health security is combined with education and micro-enterprises for economic security it is possible to mobilize millions of citizens to be the change they want to see in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment