- Gilles Gbemavo very smart Plan!! About your IPO, it is a very huge project and how are you going to pay them back , or it is like a donation?
- Gill Wallace Hope There are 2 classes of stock'A' class receives market price and you can buy and sell when you want'B' Class is for the institutional investors from $500m to $50bn. They recieve 5% pa in quarterly dividends for 5 years.
- How are you transforming the Social Development Sector?Non-profits keep 95% of the funds and give out 5%. as a Social Enterprise who leverages technology for ALL our processes we have been able to turn this model on its head and be super-efficient operating on 5% and investing 95% the year we receive it.
- Who will purchase the stock?
There is $21 trillion of 'parked funds' seeking profitable investments so with respect to supply and demand..its a tiny percentage of funds available and the need for scale and speed is huge.
Why are large funds holding their cash?
- The top 12 Forex funds have $8.55 trillion and nothing to spend the funds on as their business is global and virtual only requiring offices, staff and IT so there is a huge surplus here.
- Fortune 500 companies have surplus cash..Apple has $100bn. GE has $90bn.even if they acquire other companies you cant spend this much money easily!
- Royal Families and Sovereign Wealth Funds have surplus cash. HRH King Abdullah of KSA has $385 bn in his crude oil account and transferred $36 bn to his Social Fund in KSA to invest in Social projects. He already purchases 40% of the world's Barley production to feed the camels in Saudi (I do'nt think they are allowed to make beer with it;) so its a small step to funding 200,000 unemployed women to start their own micro-enterprises:)
- Funds of Funds, Hedge Funds, have surplus cash. The 2nd largest IPO of 2012 is Facebook and all the stock is already allocated.
- Faith-based Funds have $1.2 trillion+ The faith leaders top priority is poverty alleviation and Queen of Green is benefiting 200 million poor who live on $1 a day or less.
|Queen of Green IPO raising $150 bn to empower 200 million poor|
|Washington DC - Policy Hub Frankfurt - Finance Hub UAE - Implementation Hub for 70 countries|
|Wealthy Women of the world investing in the Queen of Green IPO|
Queen of Green is a global green cooperative brand,a network of green stakeholders from 29 diverse sectors who share a common goal of transforming their world. We unite 29 stakeholder groups to cooperate and collaborate to implement 14 Socialdevelopment Programs that will improve the quality of life for 200 million of the world's poor. Ambassador Hope developed the new Foreign Empowerment Policy for President Obama, Organizing for America and the G20 leaders. Ambassador Hope has developed a Social Investment Portfolio of 14 programs to empower the poor in 70+ countries. She passionately believes in empowering the talent and skills of the poorest of the poor to become green and sustainable. By integrating the development process to ensure energy, food, and health security is combined with education and micro-enterprises for economic security it is possible to mobilize millions of citizens to be the change they want to see in the world.