- Gilles Gbemavo very smart Plan!! About your IPO, it is a very huge project and how are you going to pay them back , or it is like a donation?
- Gill Wallace Hope There are 2 classes of stock'A' class receives market price and you can buy and sell when you want'B' Class is for the institutional investors from $500m to $50bn. They recieve 5% pa in quarterly dividends for 5 years.
- How are you transforming the Social Development Sector?Non-profits keep 95% of the funds and give out 5%. as a Social Enterprise who leverages technology for ALL our processes we have been able to turn this model on its head and be super-efficient operating on 5% and investing 95% the year we receive it.
- Who will purchase the stock?
There is $21 trillion of 'parked funds' seeking profitable investments so with respect to supply and demand..its a tiny percentage of funds available and the need for scale and speed is huge.
Why are large funds holding their cash?
- The top 12 Forex funds have $8.55 trillion and nothing to spend the funds on as their business is global and virtual only requiring offices, staff and IT so there is a huge surplus here.
- Fortune 500 companies have surplus cash..Apple has $100bn. GE has $90bn.even if they acquire other companies you cant spend this much money easily!
- Royal Families and Sovereign Wealth Funds have surplus cash. HRH King Abdullah of KSA has $385 bn in his crude oil account and transferred $36 bn to his Social Fund in KSA to invest in Social projects. He already purchases 40% of the world's Barley production to feed the camels in Saudi (I do'nt think they are allowed to make beer with it;) so its a small step to funding 200,000 unemployed women to start their own micro-enterprises:)
- Funds of Funds, Hedge Funds, have surplus cash. The 2nd largest IPO of 2012 is Facebook and all the stock is already allocated.
- Faith-based Funds have $1.2 trillion+ The faith leaders top priority is poverty alleviation and Queen of Green is benefiting 200 million poor who live on $1 a day or less.
|Queen of Green IPO raising $150 bn to empower 200 million poor|
|Washington DC - Policy Hub Frankfurt - Finance Hub UAE - Implementation Hub for 70 countries|
|Wealthy Women of the world investing in the Queen of Green IPO|