By Ambassador G Wallace Hope for HRH King Abdullah Abdulaziz Al Saud
Ambassador G Wallace Hope has developed a program to empower 200,000 unemployed women in KSA with their own micro-enterprises to operate from home or to join with other women and operate as a co-operative.
- 78% of the unemployed women in KSA have a college education, however, in the Middle East most students are prepared for a job in the Government and no Government can create jobs for the 100 million unemployed youth in the Middle East.
- Ambassador G Wallace Hope understands the anger and frustration of the youth. She understands the causes of the Arab Spring and is deeply committed to positive solutions. Ambassador Hope also appreciates the challenges for the Country’s leaders and how they focused on building the education sector but failed to invest in the economy in PARALELL to ensure that the youth had meaningful opportunities and careers after graduation.
- Now it is time to bring balance, equality and opportunity to the ‘generation in waiting’ across the region through innovation, technology and a Youth Entrepreneurial Network she will release the talent and energy of the youth across the region by investing in them directly to transfer knowledge, technology and support for them to serve their community, generate income and grow their economies from the ‘bottom up’.
- HRH King Abdullah Abdulaziz Al Saud has committed $2bn to Queen of Green FZE to empower 200,000 women in KSA as Phase 2 of the Social Development Fund.
- Queen of Green has developed the system, processes, forms, technologies, training, knowledge transfer, global supply chain for ‘Businesses in a Box’. The unemployed women will register online, choose the business that most suits them and their local communities and it will be delivered to their home. They will access support and supplies online and by mobile phone to help them start revenue, gain contracts, and grow their micro-enterprise.
- Experienced entrepreneurs will real world experience will be available 24/7 to answer questions, provide ideas and solutions.
Queen of Green has invested in developing the program since 2009 and now it is important for the unemployed women, Queen of Green, KSA and the region to receive the resources to support the King’s vision for the Social development of KSA.
Queen of Green is a global green cooperative brand,a network of green stakeholders from 29 diverse sectors who share a common goal of transforming their world. We unite 29 stakeholder groups to cooperate and collaborate to implement 14 Socialdevelopment Programs that will improve the quality of life for 200 million of the world's poor. Ambassador Hope developed the new Foreign Empowerment Policy for President Obama, Organizing for America and the G20 leaders. Ambassador Hope has developed a Social Investment Portfolio of 14 programs to empower the poor in 70+ countries. She passionately believes in empowering the talent and skills of the poorest of the poor to become green and sustainable. By integrating the development process to ensure energy, food, and health security is combined with education and micro-enterprises for economic security it is possible to mobilize millions of citizens to be the change they want to see in the world.